The virtual tour
the visibility of the
How does it work:
- It is not always possible to apply a standard to all activities. We have thought of two formulas that can satisfy many. For others it is possible to prepare an ad hoc quote.
- The personalized quote is prepared after an inspection or after viewing the map of the activity
Rights and Copyright:
- The published images belong to the client. It can dispose of it both as property and as relative rights.
- A very high resolution digital copy of the photos taken will be provided
- The photographer who will perform the service is certified by Google and has the official badge published in the dedicated area. The tools used are approved by Google.
- The certified photographer is the only one who will be able to photograph and publish your Virtual Tour directly on Google with the obligation to blur the faces of customers and vehicle license plates.
- The virtual tour will be published on Google maps (Google Maps), there are no extra monthly or annual costs
- The Google listing must be created or already administered by the business owner. In case of recovery administration of the card, extra costs may be charged.
Google Street View virtual tour
Google's interactive system to win more audiences!
- The estimates are valid in an area with a radius of 50 km from Ferrara
- For activities that are more distant, an extra cost of € 0.40 / kilometer could be calculated in the estimate
- Before taking the shots it is necessary to plan every detail. Generally the service lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the map
- Free premises would be ideal. If during the photo shoot there will be people and cars in the post production phase, faces and number plates will be blurred
The extra time for reordering will be charged at € 40 / hour
- The extra shots in addition to the points provided will be counted at € 30 / shot
- The premises photographed from time to time must be clear of people. If there are individuals, the faces will be blurred
- No artifacts are made on photos (example adding a logo)
- There must be no cars in the parking lot (eventually we blur the plates)
- The environments will be photographed during the day and with natural light (where possible)
How can it help my business?
Anyone looking for something like a hotel, restaurant, shop or other business turns to search engines like Google. It is also done to know the opening hours and the location. Why not give the possibility to virtually enter your restaurant?
When looking for a business, consumers rely on mapping tools the 44% of the times.
On average, the 41% of these searches lead to a site visit. Cards with photos and virtual tours are twice as likely to spark interest.
In 2015, an independent market research firm conducted quantitative research to understand how virtual tours contribute to increasing consumer interest in local businesses (especially when it comes to hotel or restaurant bookings).